Help Promote Asheville Startup Weekend
the entire Asheville Startup Weekend team
- Like the Asheville Startup Weekend page.
- Press the Like & Send buttons below to promote the web site.
- Like any status updates from Asheville Startup Weekend.
- Share status updates on your Wall.
- Comment on status updates & engage in discussions.
- If you’re attending, RSVP to the Facebook event
- Share the Facebook event with your friends
- Follow us on Twitter at @AshevilleSW
- Retweet tweets from our Twitter stream
- Use the tweets below or write your own to tell others about the event & it’s promotions.
Write a Blog Post
Write a post on your own blog or submit a guest post for the Asheville Startup Weekend blog. Topics to write about include:
If This Is Your First Time
- Tell us why you want to attend Startup Weekend
- Tell the story of how a local entrepreneur got started
- Interview another attendee
- Interview a speaker, coach or organizer
If You’ve Attended a Startup Weekend Previously
- Describe your experience at previous Startup Weekends
- Provide strategies for making the most out of Startup Weekend
- Tell us why Asheville is ideal for a Startup Weekend
To submit a guest post, contact us.
Tell your friends, students and others about Asheville Startup Weekend. Invite people you want to be on your team to register now.
How? Personal is always better. In order of effectiveness:
- Tell them face-to-face.
- Call them on the phone.
- Send them a personal text.
- Send them an e-mail.
- Send them a Facebook or Twitter message.
- E-mail the info in newsletter.
Reach out personally to promising students or potential entrepreneurs you know and recommend they attend.
Use This Content
Not sure what to say about Startup Weekend? Here’s some content you can use in your e-mails, posts and newsletters. Just copy-and-paste from below.
No Talk, All Action. Launch a Startup in 54 Hours! Asheville Startup Weekend (Oct. 4-6)
Attend Asheville Startup Weekend on Oct. 4-6 and learn how to launch a startup in 54 hours. Everyone from designers & developers to marketers, salespeople and entrepreneurs are needed for this “48 Hour Film Fest” for startups. Become inspired, forge lasting friendships, find co-founders & employees, learn new skills and turn an idea into reality. Register today at http://asheville.startupweekend.org/ .
Articles About Startup Weekend
Need articles to use as source material for your own article, or to point people to? Here’s a list of articles written about Startup Weekends held in other cities. Also, be sure to check out the global Startup Weekend blog.
- Why Attend a Startup Weekend…
- 4 Reasons You Should Attend Startup Weekend
- Top 10 Tips on How to Get the Most Out of Startup Weekend
- Startup Weekends are Awesome, and You Should Attend One (whether your interested in starting your own business or not)
- Sharing A Startup Weekend Experience By Nicole Macarasig
- My Startup Weekend Experience
- My Experience as a Developer at Startup Weekend (Friday) [Also see Saturday & Sunday]
- Waiting In Line Sucks, So We Set Out To Fix It